Special short holiday package: 3 nights/4 days discovering Siena, staying in a 3 stars hotel in the old town centre of Siena. Located in a historical mansion, whose history can be traced back to the 12th century. The hotel is the ideal starting point for a pleasant walking tour discovering Siena: in the close proximity of the hotel you can find the most important monuments of the city (such as the Duomo and the famous Piazza del Campo).
You can personalize this holiday package: have a look at the right side of this page and choose other extra experiences you can add to this offer, creating your own "tailored" stay in Tuscany!
SHORT HOLIDAY PACKAGE:
FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE
- 3 nights in a 3 star Hotel (***) in the old centre of Siena
- Buffet breakfast
- 1 half-day guided tour of Siena, with a local licensed tour guide (Visit span: up to 3 hours)
- OPA SI PASS All Inclusive: booking charges (skip the line) + Entrance tickets for Siena’s monuments (Cathedral, St. John's Baptistery, Crypt, Museo dell’Opera)
HOLIDAY PACKAGE VALID FOR THE REST OF 2014!
Holiday package availability: on request, according to the availability
of the accommodation facilities within the chosen dates
HOLIDAY PACKAGE PRICES PER PERSON:
From 3 July to 14 August; from 17 to 31 August; from 1 November to 29 December 2014
- Double Room: € 240,00 per person
- Triple Room: € 199,00 per person
- Quadruple Room: € 160,00 per person
From 1 September to 31 October 2014
- Double Room: € 275,00 per person
- Triple Room: € 216,00 per person
- Quadruple Room: € 185,00 per person
From 15 to 16 August 2014; from 12 December 2014 to 1 January 2015
- Double Room: € 405,00 per person
- Triple Room: € 325,00 per person
- Quadruple Room: € 280,00 per person
- City Tax for Hotel in Siena: € 2,50 per person per night, for holidays from 1 March to 31 October, to be paid directly to the Hotel; € 1,50 per person per night, for holiday from 1 November to 28-29 February, to be paid directly to the Hotel. Minors under the age of 12 are exempt to paying the sojourn tax.
OPTIONAL / ADDITIONAL NIGHTS:
- In Low Season: + € 55,00 per person per night in double room; + € 47,00 per person per night in triple room; + € 37,00 per person per night in quadruple room.
- In Middle Season: + € 65,00 per person per night in double room; + € 55,00 per person per night in triple room; + € 47,00 per person per night in quadruple room.
- In High Season: + € 108,00 per person per night in double room; + € 88,00 per person per night in triple room; + € 78,00 per person per night in quadruple room.
The prices are per person, for a minimum of 2 people.
The prices don’t include: personal expenses (for example: lunches, dinners, other extra services not expressly stated in the package), transfers to/from the hotel and anything not specifically mentioned as included in the package. We can provide car rental services (with or without driver): quotations available upon request.
The holiday package can absolutely be modified, combined with other packages on the website and personalized, with the addition of extra activities according to your demands and wishes. You can find some examples of extra experiences and activities on the right side of this page. Have a look and choose the activities which are right for you!
ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES: the 3 stars hotel is situated in one of the oldest streets in the ancient town centre of Siena, close to some of the most important monuments of the city: the Duomo, the Pinacoteca Nazionale (National Art Gallery) and the world-famous Piazza del Campo. The hotel is located in a restored mansion with a Renaissance facade, whose history can be traced back to the 12th century; the furniture is modern, with some traces of the past still visible in the wood beams and the brickwork, which are in the breakfast room. Thanks to its central position, the hotel is the ideal starting point for a walking tour to discover Siena.
There’s a private parking area with fee for cars and motorbikes near the hotel, with special rates for the guests. The hotel has free parking for bikes.
The hotel has 20 rooms, all very quiet: each one is equipped with a private bathroom, air-conditioning, telephone, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have a magnificent view of the Cathedral (the Duomo) and of the surroundings hills.
The hotel offers a bar service. It doesn’t have a restaurant, but near the hotel, just in the centre of the city, you can find many traditional Tuscan restaurants and trattorias: the Hotel staff will surely suggest some good places to have lunch or dinner, according to your preference.
The hotel has a beautiful terrace above the Sienese roofs, where you can relax and sunbathe in total peace and quiet, immersed in the romantic atmosphere of the wonderful medieval town.